I've only a few minutes on the Internet, but since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll insert many photos. We've enjoyed Delhi, Jaipur, the Pushkar Camel Festival, Rathambore Tiger Preserve (lots of deer and birds, but alas, no tiger sighting) and now Agra and the incomparable Taj Mahal!
India is all they say it is: crowds of people - over a billion of them, impossible traffic, thousands of animals, friendy, smiling people, and wonderful food!
Did I mention smog?
Terri
2 comments:
Hmm...didn't find the pictures, but we can see them later. Are you as in love with India as I am?
Hi Terri,
I know how difficult it is to get on-line when you are outside the USA. I think we all miss your reporting from India but maybe when you get back you could gather us all together and share your experiences with us?? I know I would really like to hear about your experiences.
Many kind regards.....Paul
Post a Comment